 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13981
Re: 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 22:01:09 GMT

"Shane Stephens" <sstephens@coushatta.com> writes:
I did have a guy in Hong Kong and i was able to get a few men...but he said
that where he was it was next to impossible to get anymore.

But I am going to keep trying.

I have pretty much the same story with my brother-in-law who lives in
Tokyo.

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!