 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13983
13982  |  13984
Subject:
Looking to reduce inventory... Lots of Stuff... Star Wars too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 04:54:50 GMT

Hi all!

My family and I run an eBay business and are looking to reduce some of our
inventory. Make an offer on any or all of it.  We accept MO, Check and
Paypal.  Shipping from Arizona, USA 85248.  Any reasonable offer will be
accepted, but we have to cover our cost, so keep that in mind. Here is the list.

(2) 1269 White Ninja
(2) 1352 Explosion Studio
(2) 2556 Shell Ferrari
(1) 4165 Minnie's B-Day Party
(2) 4980 Tunnel Transport
(2) 5533 Red Fury
(11)5921 Research Glider
(2) 5935 Island Hopper
(1) 6094 Guarded Treasure
(2) 6096 Bulls Attack
(1) 6433 Coast watch
(6) 6477 Fire Fighters Lift Truck
(1) 6478 Fire Fighters HQ
(1) 6569 Artic Combo
(2) 6579 Ice Surfer
(4) 6616 Rocket Dragster
(1) 6714 Speed Dragster
(1) 6766 River Village
(1) 6977 Arachnoid Base
(10)7106 Droid Escape
(10)7111 Droid Fighter
(5) 7144 Slave 1
(6) 7151 Sith Infiltrator
(14)7171 Mos Espa Podrace
(6) 7181 Tie Interceptor
(8) 7184 Trade Federation MTT
(1) 7877 Life on Mars Combo

Stuff may go fast, so make an offer while you can!

Scott's Lego Sales
Jeremy