 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13985
13984  |  13986
Subject:
Just had the BEST buying experience on Bricklink.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 12:13:38 GMT

hi

If you are buying LEGO on Bricklink, "toastercat's" shop is a MUST.

The best service, fast, efficient, great communication. What more could you
ask for?

I was a bit stressed out to days ago because I have my first Lego exibit
next weekend and I was buying the last few important peices to finish a few
buildings. I got shafted by another seller after a week of not hearing from
them.  I thought I wasn't going to get the parts... AHHH!

Then toastercats came to my rescue!

Thank you SO SO SO SO SO much toastercat!

Have a look!
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=toastercat

Jon Hutchison