 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13701 (-20)
  OOPS! URL is Wrong

Try this one. (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Does Anyone Have This Piece? Will Buy or Trade

white wing 8x8 with 4x4 cutout Actually, I need two! (URL) makes another similar piece. The 4475 has four lugs down the center. (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Two New Bricksburg Depot Apparatus Kits

Bricksburg Depot is proud to announce the release of two new custom kits, BD-004 Rescue Squad and BD-005 Ambulance. Information on these sets can be found here: (URL) also have a few copies of BD-001 Pumper Engine as well as instructions for BD-002 (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sell: 18" Lego Display Figures!! 6 Different types!

Sell: 18" Tall Lego Figures!! Rare and Limited. Same as the BIG ONE you see in Toy's R Us or any other kind of Lego store! They are all in "NOT FOR SALE" purpose. But I have some of them from my Japanese Friend! 6 Different Types. 2 Lego Boys, 2 (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FT: Star Wars Collector TIE 7181s for other older Star Wars sets

Looking for 7130, 7140, 7150, 7155, 7134, and of course 7191 (can't seem to find any of these now!) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Seeking Body Parts

I'm looking from some dark grey minifig arms, twenty-one pairs to be precise as well as some dary grey minifig legs. I'm willing to buy or trade. I have classic space materials, some old fire hose cannons from the original minifig fireboat, as well (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS/FT: Belville Parts and much more

I have found a source for the set #2555 and have some parts to trade (or sell) like the figures, cats, picnic basket, arches, etc. You can check out what I have at www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm in the Misc. Lego section. I mainly want stuff I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  I want to buy 3 white 8 X 8 radar dishes.

I need at least 3 of them. If anyone has any to sell, please e-mail me at Areas-4@excite.com Thank you!!! (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sell: 18" Tall Lego Display Figures!! 6 Different types!!

Ok ok, we get the point! You don't have to post the same message every day. jt (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sell: 18" Tall Lego Display Figures!! 6 Different types!!

Sell: 18" Tall Lego Figures!! Rare and Limited. Same as the BIG ONE you see in Toy's R Us or any other kind of Lego store! They are all in "NOT FOR SALE" purpose. But I have some of them from my Japanese Friend! 6 Different Types. 2 Lego Boys, 2 (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Plane Parts needed

(...) *ATTENTION! THIS IS OUT OF DATE AND NULLIFIED! I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!* (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Old and Rare Castle Sets For Sale

I have added two Legoland Castle sets on brickshelf to sell: (URL) Knight's Treasure 6011 (European release, with instructions, no box) $20 Siege Cart 6012 (awesome condition, with instuctions, no box) - $12 Yellow Castle $170 (Nearly Complete, very (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted : 1x1 green tiles, 1x2 green technic bricks

hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could sell me a few 1x1 green tiles and some 1x2 green technic bricks if you can ... just mail me at ydoyle@iol.ie thanks Yvonne (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  TRAIN RARITIES

Franz Koeck Vienna/Austria Mail to: fkoeck@aon.at Hi all, I have many interestinge LEGO-Train-items for sale: 4,5 Volt-trains: 7722 Battery Train Set The set is used, complete and comes with original instruction Pictures at (URL) USD 120,-- 12 (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Lots of parts and sets!

Hello, Lego fans! It's easter sunday, and I just finished cleaning out my old parts and sets. I have LOTS of old parts and sets I want to clear out of my inventory as of now, and I'm selling them off at great prices! Check out the following links to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Many sets added and discounted in my Bricklink shop

I'm selling about half my collection because: I have well over half a million pieces, and we live in a 2 bedroom apt - I want some breathing space back. I have so much Lego I can't find pieces I KNOW I have, so I haven't built anything in almost a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Many sets added and discounted in my Bricklink shop

(...) Hey, keep us informed when you start adding parts. I am sure you will have a lot of excellent pieces to sell at very reasonable prices [hint]. If you close while adding, post here when you re-open. If you will be staying open while you add (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Imperial Garrison For Sale

Hello all! I know quite a few of you have impressive dioramas and imperial forces. I'm willing to sell eight minifigures to boost your forces for conquest! I have 3 Imperial Scout Troopers, 2 Imperial Officers, and 3 stormtroopers. The cost of the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  WTT: Boba Fett Torsos, Lt Grey Helmets, Black Visors

Hi all, Just like it says, I need about 10 of each: Boba Fett torsos (I don't need all of him, just the torso) Light Grey helmets (found in small LOM sets) Black visors Also, if anyone has some black tool rings to toss out, I'd snag some of those (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sell: 18" Tall Lego Figures!! 6 Different types!!

Sell: 18" Tall Lego Figures!! Rare and Limited. Same as the BIG ONE you see in Toy's R Us or any other kind of Lego store! They are all in "NOT FOR SALE" purpose. But I have some of them from my Japanese Friend! 6 Different Types. 2 Lego Boys, 2 (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact