 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13683
WTT: Boba Fett Torsos, Lt Grey Helmets, Black Visors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 19:32:34 GMT

Hi all,

Just like it says, I need about 10 of each:

Boba Fett torsos (I don't need all of him, just the torso)
Light Grey helmets (found in small LOM sets)
Black visors
Also, if anyone has some black tool rings to toss out, I'd snag some of
those too.

I'd much prefer to do a trade for these, so in trade, I have *lots* of
castle figs of different types (just ask), some Adventurers figs, and
20-some-odd Battle Droids from MTT's, as well as some of the other MTT parts
(namely, the brown canopy and round door pieces).  As always, if you have
what I need, and want something specific, just ask!

Please email me at Xcalabur@rocketmail.com.  I'd prefer to work with someone
in the US or Canada.

Thanks,
-Chris