 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13698
Sell: 18" Lego Display Figures!! 6 Different types!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:21:42 GMT

Sell: 18" Tall Lego Figures!! Rare and Limited. Same as the BIG ONE you see
in Toy's R Us or any other kind of Lego store! They are all in "NOT FOR
SALE" purpose. But I have some of them from my Japanese Friend! 6 Different
Types.
2 Lego Boys, 2 Lego Girls, 1 Lego figures " Director" and 1 Lego figures "
carmera man "

If you are interested in, pls send email to pdull78@yahoo.com for more info
and pictures of them!!

I hope which can full the collection of all the Lego Collector!! They are
all in 100% NEW condition which still wrapped with the Bubbles plastic paper!!

THanks
**
IF you buy 2 or more at the same time, you will also recieve BIG Discount
offer. email for details!! THX
** I have just Check with Post Office, you can simply sent me your address
and I can let you know the Airmail shipping charge immediately.
THANKS