 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13685
Re: Many sets added and discounted in my Bricklink shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 08:27:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Stangl writes:
I'm trying to sell off at least half my collection, so it's time to rip
through some MISB sets I really didn't want to sell, but have to in
order to have room to sort the loose stuff.

I've reduced the prices on many sets, added a bunch of Shell sets, and
will continue adding sets as I dig them out of piles around here.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=talonts

--
Tom Stangl

Hey, keep us informed when you start adding parts.  I am sure you will have a
lot of excellent pieces to sell at very reasonable prices [hint].  If you close
while adding, post here when you re-open.  If you will be staying open while
you add parts, allowing certain buyers to Float their orders for a period of
time might be a good idea.  I know I would like this.

Is there a reason for selling off half of your collection??  I would never have
expected you to make such a decision.

__Kevin Salm__
....Over 20 years experience playing with Lego toys....