 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13678
Re: Many sets added and discounted in my Bricklink shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 07:29:27 GMT

Whew, added more than I thought tonight:

Sets:
1252
1254
1255
1256
3313
4552
4555
5507 sliding door service packs
5187 Garage Door service packs
5571
6544
6560
8458
8462

Parts:
DarkForest minifigs
DarkForest SHIELDS
Swords
Triangular dark grey BURPs
Black Support 6 x 6 x 10 Stanchion (Tall monorail supports)
Trans-Yellow Brick, Modified 2 x 4 with Curved Top

Misc:
260 Idea Books

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

I'm trying to sell off at least half my collection, so it's time to rip
through some MISB sets I really didn't want to sell, but have to in
order to have room to sort the loose stuff.

I've reduced the prices on many sets, added a bunch of Shell sets, and
will continue adding sets as I dig them out of piles around here.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=talonts

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/