 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13416 (-5)
  Re: Changes of terms in bricks4you.com - weekly offer

(...) know. (...) Just as a general point, you should always include a link to your store in messages like this. Bricks4you.com is the name of your store, but also appears to be a website address. Unfortunately, anyone typing it into a browser will (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Changes of terms in bricks4you.com - weekly offer

Hello, I have just changed the following terms and condition in my shop: Minimum order is changed from $25 to $15. Discount of 50% on shipping charges is given if you buy for at least $250. I now offer lower shipping costs on small orders up to 0.25 (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RIS 2.0 sets for sale/trade

I managed to get a hold of a couple RIS 2.0 sets recently. Originally I bought them for a friend. Who backed out of the deal. I can't hold on to them forever even though I'd like to. Eventually if I can't get any good offers on them they will be (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: [eBay] MTW-1003 Custom animated Stock Car, never offered before

(...) <snip> The auction has ended. Further copies of the item is now available on my BrickLink store for 90 USD. Color instructions, add 10 USD. (URL) Pieniazek Bricksmith(tm), Guild of Bricksmiths(tm) www.bricksmiths.com www.miltontrainworks.com (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Would 54 Soccer figs sell?

I recently purchased 9x 3406 Team Transports and have considered parting them out. Before I do so I would like to know that the total of 54 minifigs would sell. If you are interested the figs would be sold in groups of 9 (all of 1 type from the set) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact