 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13381 (-10)
  Clearance SALE Limited time only

I have decided to clearance my inventory at my Bricklink shop.... All parts are 25% OFF Most parts are NEW from sealed sets.. All minifigs are 10% OFF All minifgs are NEW fromn sealed sets... To check it out:- (URL) NOTE this will be for a limited (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sets available

I have a Watto's Junkyard and a couple Championship Challenge's available in my bricklink shop. All are sealed, and at a decent price. (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FA eBay: 7 80's auctions INCLUDING 1593 Space Ship!!!

Brendan, Auction announcements should be placed in lugnet.market.auction. Troy "Brendan Coughlin" <Duck360198@aol.com> wrote in message news:GqvI11.4ww@lugnet.com... (...) auctions. (...) pieces (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Custom Kit New(s) from Lions Gate Models

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) Quick update to this message: The last two factories have been sold, and the factory is now out of production. Thanks to everyone who bought! I'd love to see pictures of the factory - or any other of my kits! (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FA eBay: 7 80's auctions INCLUDING 1593 Space Ship!!!

Hi everyone! For those that are interested, I put up 7 more Lego auctions. I have included some great sets, a few which are some high number of pieces sets. Here is the list: Town Lego 6450 Police Truck (1699112974) Town Lego 6693 Refuse Collection (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  15% Off Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

All parts are now 15% off at GoB Bricksburg Depot. This includes parts such as: blue panel walls from Mobile Outpost Spinosaurs from Spinosaurus Attack curved panels from Droid Escape Come on over and have a look. Thanks, Will Bricksburg Fire (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Grand Opening of bricks4you.com

Hi All Legofriends, After several weeks where my shop have been closed (so I could enjoy my christmas holiday, take care of my daily work as anaccountant and to update my inventory) have I finally decided to open up again. Since I closed have I made (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts for sale in a lot

Hello everyone, I have some parts that I am trying to sell. These parts are ones which I have had for sale in my BrickLink store. Unfortunately I have had a hard time getting rid of them due to the fact that I have only a miniscule amount compared (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  - - - FS/FT: Lots of Parts and Sets

I have lots of parts and sets for sale or trade. I also have a large wanted list, so have lots of stuff I will trade for. Check out: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Tim (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Silver Bionical Set & CD for $7

(...) You can play the audio part on any audio CD player, there's an interactive part which requires a PC with CD-ROM drive. Brickset refers to it as 8546, although it seems inofficial. See (URL) (...) They retail for about $16 here in the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact