 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13378
Re: Custom Kit New(s) from Lions Gate Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 23:14:53 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ...
Hi friends! Here's the latest news from Lions Gate Models:

Quick update to this message:

The last two factories have been sold, and the factory is now out of
production. Thanks to everyone who bought! I'd love to see pictures of the
factory - or any other of my kits! - in position in your Town layouts.

About the 10% off for orders over $700: that only applies to orders paid all
at once, not under the payment plan. You can have either the payment plan or
the discount, but not both. I knew I'd forget some little detail when I was
writing up the newsletter!

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/