 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13026 (-20)
  My 5 Most Wanted Pieces - 12

I need these pieces to complete some set. Will buy but prefer to trade. 8 yellow trans 1x1 round plate (not antifreeze) 1 red 2x2x2 cone 1 clear minifig cup 1 white 1x1 round brick with fins 1 light blue trans inverted windshield as in set 4020 My (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Inventory Clearance @ GoB - Bricksburg Depot

Announcing a further reduction at GoB - Bricksburg Depot. All parts are now 75% off as I try to clear out old inventory. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  MY FIRST SUPERSALE, 15-50% off + Bonus

Hi, This is my first SUPERSALE in my Brickbay shop. Last few weeks, I've reduced the standard price to be well below BB average for pretty much all my lots, and added 20.000 items (many large plates, slopes, minifig items, modif. bricks, plates, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  wanted ... instructions dino,city,town jr, castle,pirate,studios

hi all, I was wondering does anyone have some of the instructions that I am looking for, for sale. (also interested in decals for these sets .. if there are any) town junior/city 6330 6332 6435 6464 6478 dino 5987 5975 castle 6060 studios 1349 (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Need 1x3 & 1x1 Light gray bricks

Hello, I am in need of a lot of 1x3 and 1x1 light gray bricks. Please E-mail your offers, I know what the going prices are and need in large quanity. (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Blockchoice 25% off sale!

Christmas sale raised to 25% off! (URL) shipping on orders over $30, if you read LUGNET. Please note that you found out about the sale by way of LUGNET! Josh (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS/FT: Lots of parts and sets

I have LOTs of parts and sets for sale and trade. I have recently reorganized several of the sections to make things a little easier to find as I have so much stuff. I am flexible on pricing and certainly will discount and possibly pay shipping on (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted : RCX 1.0 with AC jack

(...) Try here: (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Gungan Sub/Naboo Swamp Combo Pack

These are at TRU. Rose "Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:GnyFoF.1tB@lugnet.com... (...) hoping (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB - 4 Reversing Switches (#5120)

Anyone have any or know where I can get some? You can follow up with me here or send me email. Thanks :-) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Great Offers in "bricks4you.com" on brickbay

Hello everyone, After a short while have I re-opened my shop with a lot of new offers and some new items as well. If you are looking for chrome items like breastplates, shields and helmets don't I think you'll find them much cheaper anywhere else (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New IR Tower and Cable

There are %30 discount for this item at my store (URL) a lot Zhengrong ---...--- RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  >> JEFF STABILE I NEED TO CONTACT YOU <<

I have sent you a ton of messages, and I haven't hear from you. I know you've been having e-mail problems, so please find a way to contact me. -- Markham (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Gungan Sub/Naboo Swamp Combo Pack

It was posted here: (URL) that Target is selling the Gungan sub/naboo swamp combo pack for $30. I'm hoping someone can pick me up one of those combo packs, I'd gladly buy it or even trade for it. (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: millenium falcons

I guess $160 isn't as outrageous as some of us thought! High or not, I'll bet a few people that took part in this auction knew they were available here as well: (URL) things being equal I think its cool that LUGNET veterans offer insight on many (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Who needs Timmy anyway?

Perhaps we should talk. I've got plenty of race car drivers I could unload, but I'd want Timmys in return, especially in his green TimeCruiser outfit. I can't get enough of them! Paul Ferguson (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Docking Bay 94 storewide 50% off holiday blowout

(URL) of time to ship for the holidays. Everything is marked down to move! Lots include: Food - croissants, popsicles, hot dogs, more... DUPLO Pooh figures and accessories, Belville & Scala accessories (many great for minifigs too), Throwbot & (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  millenium falcons

first just to clarify.falcons are no longer available from shop@home they have been discontinued probably till june next year if not forever like the other star wars sets.And $25 for a falcon get real even a three year old knows that there worth (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Who needs Timmy anyway?

I do! And any other seemingly worthless minifigs. Send your Jar-Jars, Timmys, divers, race car drivers or any other minifig that you could envision yourself whacking with a hammer and feeling no remorse. I would like them in new or slightly used (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted : RCX 1.0 with AC jack

Oops, that's set number 9709! (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact