 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13023
13022  |  13024
Subject:
wanted ... instructions dino,city,town jr, castle,pirate,studios
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 12:27:45 GMT

hi all,

I was wondering does anyone have some of the instructions that I am
looking for, for sale.
(also interested in decals for these sets .. if there are any)

town junior/city
6330
6332
6435
6464
6478

dino
5987
5975

castle
6060

studios
1349

pirate
6250
6249
6285

train
4557
4543
4549

if you have any of these instructions for sale .. just
let me know at ydoyle@iol.ie

thanks
Yvonne