 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13024
13023  |  13025
Subject:
MY FIRST SUPERSALE, 15-50% off + Bonus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 13:01:01 GMT

Hi,

This is my first SUPERSALE in my Brickbay shop. Last few weeks, I've reduced the
standard price to be well below BB average for pretty much all my lots, and
added 20.000 items (many large plates, slopes, minifig items, modif. bricks,
plates, tiles, train, castle, many sets, etc. etc.).

Now, all lots (incl. sets) are an ADDITIONAL 15-50% OFF.

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings

This is for all bricks, so new and used, in total 2400+ lots (65.000+ bricks).
in addition, all orders over $50 receive a FREE SHELL PROMO SET. All domestic
orders over $100, FREE Priority Mail Shipping + FREE promo soccer minifigure!
International orders over $100, 50% off of shipping charges.

3 days only!!!!

Paul