 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 126
  Re: FT Monorail Items

(...) You know, having a signature is one thing, but doesn't this seem to be a little excessive, especially considering the fact that it is really just a weak attempt at humor, and a failed one at that? And if Todd has pointed out that the (r) (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  (canceled)

  Re: FT Monorail Items

(...) I'm not flaming you. Pointing out that your huge signature file a) contains characters that Todd asked you to remove and b) is rather HUGE and not particularly funny anyway doesn't count as a flame in my book. If I were to call you a dumb (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: FT Monorail Items

(...) Yes, you can keep Ickna in your From line. And you can keep 'nospam' in your email address. Note that there will be a new setup procedure coming soon today, which you will need to run (once) from a web page -- it will be where you declare your (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: FT Monorail Items

(...) No Bill Gates likes to give advanced users lots of of options. I get the most annoyed when, to "help" the novice user, Microsoft decides to REMOVE an option from their products. Sure, put good defaults on for people who do not want to learn (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: FT Monorail Items

(...) For the record, I did not ask Nick to remove anything from his sig. Rather, I pointed out some information to Nick in an FYI. manner. This information was/is true, to the best of my knowledge, and was neither legal advice to nick nor a request (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)