 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1144
Re: Rare? SW sets FSOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:41:56 GMT

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 03:26:07 GMT, Larry Pieniazek uttered the following
profundities...
Nik is the envy of his 1st grade class because he's built 3 of the 5
sets now.

I actually have brought these to work. A bit risky perhaps....
Still, lots of attention. I usually show them trailer b as well!
And I have already had one request to get all of them should
I wander back to Legoland to buy more. (An almost certain
probability, definitely want another Y-Wing. The 4x4 rounds...
must have more. Change the top of the engine pod, drop the
axles, and you have a great looking Saturn V or other 3rd
stage......)--
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/