 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1088
1087  |  1089
Subject:
Rare? SW sets FSOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 19:32:44 GMT

I'm not exactly sure how rare the new SW sets are, (judging by e-bay, this
is crazy) but there are 12+ hiding on the top shelf at my local WalMart (All
but the Y-Wing + Tie Advanced set last I checked.) So if anyone is interested,
I'll sell them $5.00 over cost not including shipping. MO's please. I think
there was four of each:

X-Wing.........$30.00
Snowspeeder....$20.00
Landspeeder....$??.??
Speeder Bikes..$10.00

I didn't buy a Landspeeder, so I don't know how much they were. I'm guessing
about the same as the speeder bikes.

Anyone with a new Y-wing + Tie Advanced they are selling/trading?

Jason Lubken