 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1091
Re: Rare? SW sets FSOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 23:34:34 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Ebay notwithstanding, this "rarity" is just about over. They're
appearing all over the place now, so this is only a good deal if you
have just absolutely come up dry locally, you have to have the sets NOW,
and are willing to pay a premium for that.

Yep.  I checked a Target, Kohl's, and TRU today - nothing.  They'll be
here soon enough though.  Not that I'll pay full price for them.  I'll
wait for them to go on at least a 20% off sale.  Picked up 6 3053's
and a handfull of Adventurer polybags that way this weekend.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET