 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11432
Re: Cream of the parts crop currently at GoB - Lions Gate Models [Brickbay}
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 01:38:33 GMT

Tanya Burkhart wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Wilson writes:
A selection of items currently in stock at GoB - Lions Gate Models =
Brickbay store
------------------------------
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=3Dkevinw1
------------------------------
Links aren't working - and looking in the brickbay directory doesn't find
your store, like it is closed or something?

Tanya, thanks for letting e know you're having a problem. The link for the
store is http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=kevinw1  (no 3D before the
Kevinw1)
it's in the Canada section, called GoB - Lions Gate Models.

That's what the link looks like to me in my original post, and the link does
work from there for me. Is your email/news/web reader somehow adding that 3D
in there which shouldn't be there? What do the individual parts links look
like to you? They work OK for me from the original post.

Anyone else having trouble with those links?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/