 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11435
Re: Cream of the parts crop currently at GoB - Lions Gate Models [Brickbay}
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 02:39:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Wilson writes:

Anyone else having trouble with those links?

I am seeing the =3D characters in your original post, and in addition, I see
=20 at the end of each line... looks like URL translation is happening
somewhere.

++Lar