 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11484
Re: Cream of the parts crop currently at GoB - Lions Gate Models [Brickbay}
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:17:20 GMT

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message
Thanks Dan. I had worked out that the oddness was due to = and space
characters getting encoded, but not why. What baffles me is that the • auction
announcement postings I am doing exactly the same way are fine - the • equals
signs in them are not getting encoded. Maybe there's something else in • these
Brickbay postings which is a non-US character which is not in the auction
postings.

Have you got a copy of one of the postings? I can take a look and tell you
what character(s) is causing the problem.

Dan