 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11431
Found FS: UFO Inverse saucer sections--Black
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 01:25:21 GMT

An FYI to builders everywhere.....

Been scanning Brickbay and here is what I found for sale:

Black UFO Inverse saucer sections  (Black Panel 10 x 10 x 2 1/3 corner base)

Good quantity available, Reasonable price.
I got mine, now get yours -->

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=BrickConnection&itemID=134089

Note:  I have no affiliation with this seller, but I know several people want
(more of) this piece.

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego brick enthusiast for over 20 years....

.