 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10996
Re: a different BrickBay issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 15:43:56 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote:

I just sent Dan an email concerning the status of BrickBay. That email
apparently gets forwarded to his local ISP in HI, which bounced it back to me
because of 'RSS rejection:  216.247.127.12 is an open spam relay'. So people
expecting emails from BrickBay (order distributions, etc) might want to be aware
that their ISP could screen them out.

Ray

That would explain why I rarely seem to get email confirmations these days.

/Eric McC/