 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10995
Re: Wanted Light Gray Torsos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 15:25:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Penney writes:
I'm looking for several light gray minifig torsos.  The only fig I can think
of is the light gray fire fighter (which isn't as generic as I would like).
If you have some to trade or know where some light gray torsos can be found
let me know.  Thanks, Matt

There's a couple figs with light grey torsos (all with print, though):
- King Leo (w/ big old lion head pattern)
- UFO Alien (with some sort of printing-- really bizzarro [there's a few of
   these, actually])
- Boba Fett (w/ green chest panelling)
- Fright Knights soldier (w/ red "Fleurs de lise" pattern)
- Femme Fatale (From adventurers, w/ pockets and maybe a gun? I forget)
- And of course the Fireman (w/ the "pressure guage" dial, etc)

Probably your best bet is the Femme Fatale? I guess it depends on what sort
of fig you want... but unless she's got a revolver, she's your best bet--
and as I believe she's only available in 5955 All Terrain Trapper
(about $30 USD)

Anyway, good luck! :)

DaveE