 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10994
10993  |  10995
Subject:
a different BrickBay issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 14:30:56 GMT

I just sent Dan an email concerning the status of BrickBay. That email
apparently gets forwarded to his local ISP in HI, which bounced it back to me
because of 'RSS rejection:  216.247.127.12 is an open spam relay'. So people
expecting emails from BrickBay (order distributions, etc) might want to be aware
that their ISP could screen them out.

Ray