 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10994
  a different BrickBay issue

I just sent Dan an email concerning the status of BrickBay. That email apparently gets forwarded to his local ISP in HI, which bounced it back to me because of 'RSS rejection: 216.247.127.12 is an open spam relay'. So people expecting emails from (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: a different BrickBay issue

(...) That would explain why I rarely seem to get email confirmations these days. /Eric McC/ (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: a different BrickBay issue

(...) You apparently sent email to a Brickbay address, and it apparently passed through mailtmp2.registeredsite.com in being forwarded to Dan, and mailtmp2.registeredsite.com has apparently been identified as an open relay. That doesn't mean they're (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: a different BrickBay issue

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Amy Hughes writes: <snip> Good sleuthing!!! (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: a different BrickBay issue

(...) <snip> (...) <more snip> If you take the rejected IP addr and do a reverse at ARIN, it belongs to a block assigned to Interland. So it seems that a server under Interlands's purvey (my assumption here) has been identified as an open relay. (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)