 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10694
  Re: a thought about brickbay update postings

(...) I have to say that, based on my experience, at least a goodly number of people seem to find them useful. I certainly notice a surge in orders at my shop after a post here. I even post here after I reopen my shop, mainly because I like to see (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: a thought about brickbay update postings

(...) I have no doubt that some people read them, and that they result in sales. Because currently there are a manageable number of them. What would happen if every brickbay shop and every ebay lego seller posted here? I, for one, wouldn't come here (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: a thought about brickbay update postings

(...) I don't know, but that's a pretty big if, imo. A relatively small percentage of even the Brickbay sellers post regularly here. (...) Well, I read at lugnet.market as well, but since Todd has setup this hierarchy this way, we will continue to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: a thought about brickbay update postings

(...) lugnet.buy-sell-trade lugnet.buy-sell-trade.ebay lugnet.buy-sell-trade.brickbay lugnet.buy-sell-trade.lugnet Sale/Trade posts having nothing to do with third-party sites would go in lugnet.buy-sell-trade.lugnet, so if that's all you want to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)