 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10074
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:20:54 GMT

I just wanted to pass on some good news. I was just told that we have 86
6769 Fort Legoredo sets in stock at Shop at Home!

  Thanks for the heads-up! It's nice to get in on things like
this... I called up and ordered one right away!

The price on this set is $89.99, and again, there are a very limited
quantity of 86.

  Just for the record, when I placed the order I was told it was
$99.99. I told them we were quoted the price above, and they
"made a note of it".

--
-Bones-  "Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration and Sabotage"
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises