 Marketplace / Shopping / 6794
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 02:55:46 GMT

Hey, where EXACTLY is the Outlet mall near LLC - what street is it on?

I was too rushed on my last trip to try to find it, but want to track it down
next time I'm down there.

Aaron West wrote:

WOW!  I just went and got one!  This kind of thing is exactly the sort of
craziness I needed, as I don't own this set and have to drool over the one
on display at Ruby's (over by the LEGO outlet store next to LEGOLAND) if I
want to see it!  Now I will have my own!!!  Bwah ha ha!!!!  Oooo, brown wall
sections....

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/