 Marketplace / Shopping / 6804
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:17:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ed T. Toton III writes:
The price on this set is $89.99, and again, there are a very limited
quantity of 86.

Just for the record, when I placed the order I was told it was
$99.99. I told them we were quoted the price above, and they
"made a note of it".

Don't forget that the price Jake quoted is the retail price they sell it
for, and that shipping is the extra charge that puts it above retail. • This
is a relative new thing as LEGO in the past posted S@H prices with • shipping
rolled in.  So in effect Jake was not telling us price plus shipping.
Aaron (somewhat detail crazy:o)

Actually, no, it was $99.99 + about $8 S&H. I got four $5 items in
the batch as well, for a total of just about $128. The $99.99 price
did not include shipping.

--
-Bones-  "Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration and Sabotage"
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises

Really?  Well, then I suggest you got your total incorrectly jacked up.
Follow up on that, and I think they will owe you some doe.
Aaron