 Marketplace / Shopping / 6809
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:00:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark de Kock writes:

Please tell me/us that you will have these kind of offers also available in
Europe. Perhaps via the shop.lego.com - hard to find sets pages on the 'net?

Mark,

Great question! I can't really say when I can tell you about these things.
These kind of deals pop up as inventory management turns up returns, misc.
shipments and other inventory related things. This offer happened to be
located in the US Distribution Center. I will certainly let you know if the
same situation arises in other distribution centers as well.

Jake