 Marketplace / Shopping / 6799
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:29:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jake McKee writes:
Great News!

I just wanted to pass on some good news. I was just told that we have 86
6769 Fort Legoredo sets in stock at Shop at Home!

As a service to the LUGNET community, I wanted to announce this here first
in order to give you all first crack at them. When these 86 are gone, they
are gone. If for some reason the LUGNET members don't snatch them up in the
next few days they will most likely be added to shop.lego.com, but for now,
this is a phone special only!

The price on this set is $89.99, and again, there are a very limited
quantity of 86.

Call Shop at Home quick before they are gone! 1-800453-4652

Thanks and good luck!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Sr. Producer
LEGO Direct

Wow!  This kind of heads up is tremendously appreciated.  As soon as I read
this post I picked up the phone and ordered one.  Woo-hoo!

Thanks Jake!

- andrew