 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 910 (-20)
  For Sale (11% off) MISB 1593

For Sale (11% off) MISB 1593 See it here: (URL) cheapest MISB 1593 on bricklnk. Scott A (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6781 MISB for sale at BrickLink

This should only be in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade or market's other subgroups. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  6781 MISB for sale at BrickLink

Hi, I just got my hands on 6781 brand new, it has been on the shelf for a long time. Factory sealed, unopened etc. To place an order click here (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  We are going to LEGOLAND sale

On October 19th we are viting LEGOLAND in Billund, Denmark. For that purpose we do need some extra cash. This your benefit! More than 500 lots are put on sale to help us visit LEGOLAND. The more you buy, the more fun we will have :-) We will try to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Extra discount of 10% offered in bricks4you.com

Hi, If you are looking for parts do I offer the following extra discount in top of my current discount on parts in my shop: Buy for $250 parts and get extra 10% of on the whole order (only parts, not sets or minifigs) I have already discounted many (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) Well I think it would have been a different decision if they had used "TY" in the URL, which is what you have suggested with the LEGO name. But there again LEGO is their name and it's not like many other company names that come from general (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) Let me throw in that using "LEGO" in the URL of any site not owned or operated by The LEGO Company is a violation of the Fair Play Policy ((URL) don't allow the use of our trademark in any form or fashion in the URL because the URL implies (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

Is www.legoaftermarket.com legal? I think it is. At least in the region of the 7th circuit court of appeals in the U.S. This case is an interesting read for anyone selling Lego toys. It is a case brought by Ty (Beanie Babies) against a website owner (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  Sale in bricks4you.com 10-50% of on more than half of my inventory

Hi, To get more space for coming new parts and to reduce stock on several items have I discounted nearly 500 sets, parts and figs with 10-50%. On sale do you find a lot of star wars and castle sets, Harry Potter figs (many of the new as well) and a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  SALE continues @ Aaron's All Themes 50% off TEMP CLOSING 2 HRS

My sale continues at BrickLink's Aaron's All Themes. Minifigs 30% off; parts 50% off. I will be closing the shop at 12:00 mid Pacific /3:00 am Eastern tonight so I can work on my pending orders during the next several days. The shop will reopen (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Part Inventory Liquidation Sale - 50% Off

50% off almost all parts, excluding animal and minifig items. Limerick's Pot of Gold: (URL) Scott PS, Newsletter subscribers feel free to contact me for your added special. (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Help me buy my 10030

I'm having a "Gulp - I ordered a 10030 and now I need cash" sale. 20% off everything in my shop. Here's a list of my sets, all brand new, MISB: 2 x 6842 Small Space Shuttle Craft, $20 each 3 x 7317 Aero Tube Hanger, $48 each 4 x 1843 Unnamed (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: New shop

(...) Oops! I thought you were selling your new shop ;) Mel (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Set #8880 (Super Car) in excellent condition for sale

Hi folks, New in my bricklink shop: set #8880 "Super Car" in excellent condition (URL) was build only once and was located in an exhibition cabinet. The original instruction looks like new. I included three pictures to this offer - have a look. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: New shop

New shop at bricklink: (URL) now available. Along with Ultimate Builders set and Ultimate Accessory set. Parts inventory growing. New shipping rates apply for ordering 2 of 6321 or 6322 plates, packed 2 to a case. New shipping rates for ordering 2 (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Minifigs / Minifig Parts in Bricksburg Depot

Greetings! I've just completed listing a good amount of minifigs and minifig parts in my BrickLink store. There's something for everyone (castle, pirate, space, town, etc.) but you better look quick if you don't want to miss out. Later, Will (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Long monorai(used) for sale!

in my store (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  15% off all, FREE S&H USA/Canada too, 1 day only!!!!

All my inventory (usually priced below average BL price), is now on sale. I rarely have sales (less 2 weeks/year), last one was in March. Big train sets, monorail sets, minifigs, over 3600 different parts!!! 1 Day only, ends tomorrow moring 9.00 AM (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Great sale in bricks4you.com - FREE shipping, only minor handling charge

Hi, I've the last day discounted a lot of sets, parts and minifigs - including all the new Harry Potter minifigs in my shop. Most of my prices is already among the lowest on bricklink, so with these extra discounts and the free shipping worldwide (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  HUGE SALE 50% OFF: Aaron's All Themes!! 35,000 PARTS LEFT

I had to close my shop for several days becasue I got flooded with orders and had only so much time to put into them. My shop is open once again. I will likely close again after I get many new orders, perhaps as early as tomorrow. This cycle of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact