 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 892
891  |  893
Subject:
Great sale in bricks4you.com - FREE shipping, only minor handling charge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 07:38:05 GMT

Hi,

I've the last day discounted a lot of sets, parts and minifigs - including
all the new Harry Potter minifigs in my shop.

Most of my prices is already among the lowest on bricklink, so with these
extra discounts and the free shipping worldwide can you really save some bucks.

Please though remember to read my splash page before ordering, that way do
we avoid any midunderstandings :o)

Check out my store, quit huge selection of castle, star wars and Harry
Potter figs and parts available:

Link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

New parts is by the way added almost every week to keep my inventory above
the 200,000 in sets, parts and minifigs.

Have fun shopping on bricklink,

Morten
bricks4you.com