 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 899
898  |  900
Subject:
Help me buy my 10030
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:50:26 GMT

I'm having a "Gulp - I ordered a 10030 and now I need cash" sale.

20% off everything in my shop.

Here's a list of my sets, all brand new, MISB:

2 x 6842 Small Space Shuttle Craft, $20 each
3 x 7317 Aero Tube Hanger, $48 each
4 x 1843 Unnamed space/castle, $20 each
2 x 6879 Blizzard Baron, $12 each
1 x 6983 Ice Station Odyssey, $63.20
1 x 6886 Galactic Peace Keeper, $60
1 x 7155 Trade Federation AAT, $48
2 x 7184 Trade Federation MTT, $56 each
1 x 1788 Treasure Chest, $55.20
1 x 6261 Raft Raiders, $20
2 x 6271 Imperial Flagship, $108 each
1 x 6267 Lagoon Lock-Up, $52
1 x 6273 Rock Island Refuge, $127.20
1 x 5928 Bi-Wing Baron, $9.60
5 x 2147 Microlight and Ground Support Vehicle, $8 each!
1 x 6331 Patriot Jet, $28
1 x 4012 Wave Cops, $20
2 x 6599 Shark Attack, $12 each
2 x 6340 Hook & Ladder, $39.20 each
1 x 6338 Hurricane Harbor, $48
2 x 6351 Surf N' Sail Camper, $32 each
1 x 6078 Royal Drawbridge, $33.60
1 x 6036 Skeleton Surprise, $12
2 x 6044 King's Carriage,  $32 each
2 x 6082 Fire Breathing Fortress, $80 each
1 x 6038 Wolfpack Renegades, $24
2 x 834 Yellow Bricks Parts Pack, $9.60 each
1 x 527 Basic, $19.20
1 x 517 Basic, $12
1 x 317 Basic, $8
1 x 8808 Formula One Racer, $10.40
2 x 8207 Dune Duster, $9.60 each
1 x 8223 Hydrofoil 7, $13.6
1 x 8838 Shock Cycle, $39.20
1x 8422 Circuit Shock Racer, $40
2 x 8844 Helicopter, $64 each
1 x 8845 Dune Buggy, $60
2 x 3581 ZNAP Formula Z Car in Storage Case, $16 each

plus a few small sets I don't feel like typing out.

My meagre selection of parts and minifigs are 20% off, too.
Sale may end at any time, October 6 at the very latest.

Have a look!
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jjardine

Help my pay for my UCS Star Destroyer, and save! Save! SAVE!

Jeff J