 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 875 (-20)
  New Pricing Project initiated !!!!

Working hard the past couple of days, I've initiated almost every part in the store with the tier pricing. This includes minifigs too!!! The basis for this is "the more you buy the more you save" and this is true. Plus, it will allow you to save and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  GoB Talon's Nest randomly marking things down ;-)

I'm marking stuff down rather randomly throughout my shop (though some of it has to do with what is taking up too much space in some area I want cleaned up). I'll be marking down sets and parts off and on today and tomorrow. 3047 Halloween buckets - (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Announcing CTB-5105 Package Depot - Custom CTB Kit

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ .. snipped ... ] My latest custom kit, CTB-5105 is now shipping. Don't delay - only three kits remain! Thanks, Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Big birthday sale - 26% off!!!

Hi all, Today i celebrate my birthday and i want to celebrate it with all of you. That's why i have put all my parts, minifigs, instructions and gear on sale. Why 26%??? Well, that's my new age from today ;o) The offer last one week, until 9/19... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FREE shipping on new orders in bricks4you.com

Hi, Today I have updated my terms and conditions in my bricklink shop - here a short overview of the important changes: - minimum order $50 - FREE shipping on all orders - european buyers only - VAT of 25% will be added to order amount See my splash (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New custom M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo" kit from Brickmania

(...) [snip] (...) It's nice to get an endorsment for a new kit straight away! I actually shelved the Sherman for two years, because I just couldn't overcome the perplexing suspension problem (much like the real thing). Thanks! Dan (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink offline?

Daan, There is a regular server outage at 4:00 am server time (about the time you posted this). You can see server time in the lower left corner of all Bricklink pages. Here's Dan's post about it: (URL) that helps, Clark (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New custom M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo" kit from Brickmania

(...) This model looks great, Daniel. It's been a pleasure watching the evolution of your Sherman, and your suspension solution is still my favorite of all the versions I've seen. -s (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Odd stuff sale - 25%

Well, a lot of odd, weird, curious items and common items in very small numbers tend to end up in dusty corners :-) Take a look and see, if you need anything. 100+ lots are marked down 25%. New and used items. This sale ends Monday the 16th of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Just added 100 Bionicle Kahnoi Masks to my BL store

Subject says it all, the contents of just a tad more than 4 full cases ( (URL) ) have been added to my shop. I now have just under 150 Kahoni masks as well as some Krana and Nuva masks in my shop. So go check it out: (URL) P mfuss903 (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New custom M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo" kit from Brickmania

Hello! Just letting everyone know that my latest World War Two custom building kit will be available by the coming weekend. This is my biggest and best kit of this type yet and here's the info: M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo" Heavy Assault Tank designed by (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  10 % off lotsa classic sets

10% off all my Castle, Pirate, Space, Town, Technic, and Basic sets! My prices are already the lowest or among the lowest for these items. This sale could end anytime. Also, new sets added: 2 x 7814 Trade Federation MTT $75 3 x 7150 Tie Fighter & (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  my new BrickLink Shop

Hi All, Just want to mention my store is open since Sept, 6th. Mainly new parts, some used ones and Service Packs. Take a look (and some parts) (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale in bricks4you.com

Hi, Gotta get cleaned out some of my stuff - so I have added a discount of a lot of items today including: - SW sets - Castle sets - SW figs - Castle figs - Studio figs - lot of parts like bricks, plates etc. Living outside Europe - then you can get (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Got Lego PUMPKINS??

(...) lol, I never thought that the 1x1 green round plates were not out there untill last night. BUT - they must be out there somewhere.. they have been sold a total of 5 times on BL. It works out like this.. Condition: Times Sold: Lowest: Average: (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Got Lego PUMPKINS??

(...) Well, I've got my pumpkins (as you well know Mark) and I'm all set to start on my Great Pumpkin Patch except for one problem - where the heck do I get 1x1 green round plates? I don't think I've ever even seen one of these in the 500+ sets I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Got Lego PUMPKINS??

What Halloween setup would not be complete without Lego pumpkins?? Even the masterbuilders at Legoland know this, and they add them to their Halloween creations as can be seen from pictures taken at Legoland, CA from Halloween 2001... (URL) have (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Many sets added to Attack of the Bricks

(URL) have added parts from: 4 Solar Explorers: (URL) Tie Fighters: (URL) 1 TIE Fighter Pilot left!) 4 'The Final Challenge': (URL) Professor Quirrells) Every Tan part from 1 Yoda: (URL) 500 Tan parts!) Please take a look. :-) -Jon -- | The Shipyard (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Birthday Sale: 10% off

It's my birthday on sunday. Let's celebrate with a short sale. For the next 24 hours all items are 10% off. Normal shipping charges apply, though. Please visit: Straa-Vald Parts: (URL) regards -- Carsten Straaberg, Denmark (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Added 13,000 parts today including a lot of castle figs

Hi, Looking for castle figs or weapons, check out my store - added more than 800 castle figs and skeletons + several thousand weapons, plumes etc. Also added a lot of chrome stuff like breastplates, sword, helmet and shield. Shop link: (URL) have a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact