 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 859
858  |  860
Subject:
Got Lego PUMPKINS??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 04:29:01 GMT

What Halloween setup would not be complete without Lego pumpkins?? Even the
masterbuilders at Legoland know this, and they add them to their Halloween
creations as can be seen from pictures taken at Legoland, CA from Halloween
2001...

http://landofbricks.com/legoland/ho/ho21.jpg
http://landofbricks.com/legoland/ho/ho18.jpg
http://landofbricks.com/legoland/ho/ho17.jpg
http://landofbricks.com/legoland/ho/ho13.jpg
http://landofbricks.com/legoland/ho/ho23.jpg
http://landofbricks.com/legoland/ho/ho12.jpg

I have added 100 of these Lego pumkins (aks Lego Pen Beads) to my shop, you
can find them here:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903&itemID=843422
They are among the other pen beads I have for sale right now that also make
great additions to Lego MOCs.

So come on over and grab a few of these pumpkins! Let your minifigs share in
the Halloweeen spirit!!

Mark P
mfuss903