 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 842
841  |  843
Subject:
Bidpay for Bricklink??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 04:34:04 GMT

I recently placed an order, and on the shop's Splash page, it said they
took Bidpay for CC-funded orders.

Now, I used to say the same on my shop, but I checked the Bidpay.com
site yet again, and the Sellers FAQ still notes:

Q.Can BidPay.com be used to receive payment for non-auction purchases?
A. No. The BidPaySM service is intended only for auction payments.

So how do you manage to request a payment through Bidpay for a straight
sale on Bricklink?

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/