 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 80 (-20)
  One more thing in Attack of the Bricks

I just put 5 old Homemaker 2x2 tiles in my store. They're white with math problems on stickers on them. As far as I can tell they came from 5235. I can't find any info on these anywhere. You might want to take a look. (URL) The Galactic Shipyard - (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Additions to Bricksburg Depot

I recently acquired a moderately sized collection with the intent of selling off the bulk of it through my Brickbay store (URL below). Now that I've finished my first batch of additions I thought I'd let everyone know what's available and what's (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Attack of the bricks updates

I just added most of the parts from 3 large race sets (including 2 green-haired girls). I now have a little over a thousand pieces online including 30 minifigs and 17 Bionicle masks. I also added quite a few technic wheels and tires. Check it out! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

It's back up! -Jason (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Star Wars parts and some Castle Sets at Auld Dragon's Lair

I've recently added most of the parts from 5 copies each of the Toys R Us Star Wars multipacks (Sub/Swamp and Patrol/Flash/Naboo Fighter), and will be adding more over the next week. I also just put up some MISB castle sets, including Wolfpack (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Star Wars Technic sets discounted at the Yellow Castle Marketplace

Please visit the Yellow Castle Marketplace for the following deals on Star Wars Technic sets: Technic Pit Droid <set:8000> $12.99 Technic C-3PO <set:8007> $28.99 Go to: (URL) click on New Sets then click on Star Wars, or search by set number. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

Dave & All, (...) Yes, I guess from my perspective, I just don't understand people who willingly do something like releasing it to the public. If writing worms helps people learn how to defend against it, that's all well and good, but to mess up (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

yeah, i'm gonna' go a hair off topic and rant a tad. (...) Aye! Well, I'm sitting here and averaging an IIS probe every 10sec. This is downright pathetic. Forensically speaking, nimda is not very interesting. It ties together a number of different (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) Ah, but it M$ wouldn't leave so many ways to exploit their software, then it wouldn't be exploited. Writing a worm is generally a learning experience. Releasing it to the public is the nasty part. Just my $.02 -Dave (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) well, being that you're from NA, that's expected. The worm is trying to be smart, and infect mostly local ips - that way, it's not slowing down the backbone as much, and can spread further and faster. (...) hehe, aye :) I just hope someone (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

Well, brickbay is still down. And just today I heard on the morning radio about another DOS type virus running around. *SIGH* Don't script kiddies have anything better to do than to proprogate viruses that takes advantage of Microsoft's "EVERYTHING (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) There's no problem with DNS: the name resolves just fine. Running a traceroute to brickbay consistently gets timeouts after 216.37.35.126 (probably a router), while running one to GoB or MTW passes through the same node just fine. Looks like (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) While logged on thru earthlink last night, I turned on the personal web server on the iMac. The log was showing a nimda virii hit on average every 2-3 minutes. This was on a dialup port, which typically would have *no* port 80 server active. I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) I can't reach BrickBay either. Strangely enough, I can reach www.miltontrainworks.com and www.bricksmiths.com just fine, both via HTTP and via FTP. (FTP rules out that it's just cached images I see) You may say, so what? Well, they're hosted (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

Amy & All, (...) Well, we can always jump on the Anti-Microsoft bandwagon (And they should have fixed this as well, don't get me wrong here), but shouldn't there be blame pointed at the people who write these worms as well? Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) It probably was. My web log shows *thousands* of attempts by the latest worm to infect me. Dan relies on ASP, so he's more vulnerable to these kinds of attacks. I hope people start billing Microsoft for this crap. I'm microsoft-free, and their (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) At the momment, I am getting 100% ping loss to www.brickbay.com. Yesterday, I reported to Dan several times about slowness of the brickbay server. It almost felt like the server was under great load. A traceroute (yesterday) showed some (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sopwith Camel parts at GoB - Lions Gate Models

I just loaded all the special parts from 2 Sopwith Camels onto my BB store Lions Gate Models at (URL) . The brown lattice panes have gone already, but most of the other brown/tan/dark grey parts are still available, including many available in no (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  (canceled)

  New store: Attack of the Bricks!!

I was gonna wait till I had about 2,000 parts in the store but I thought I'd open it early to see what everyone thinks. Most prices are below average. (URL) have: Bionicle Masks: You'll find generally low prices on all my masks. Minifigs: A bunch (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact