 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 785 (-10)
  Discounted items in bricks4you.com + bulk sale discount offered

Hello, Just discounted one thirs of my items with 10%. Untill the end of the 7th August do I as well still offer bulk sale discounts, get up to 25% of on the order amount - se how on my splash page. Shop link (to my splash page): (URL) offer (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Prices lower/new sets in my Bricklink shop!

Hi! I've just finished lowering some prices and adding some smaller used sets to my Bricklink shop. Lower prices include 5134 and 5139 shooting cannon service packs (now $7 per pack when purchased in quantities of 3 or more) and several other sets. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  My wants are your benefit!

Hello everyone! I have a very great want, and to facilitate this want I have to use my "own" LEGO money, says my dear husband! So to raise money for my Non-Lego want I am having a sale! 20% off everything in the store!!! To see what my newest desire (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Inventory and 20% Off Sale

Over the last couple of days I finally got some sets I have been sitting on for a while parted out and listed on BrickLink (thanks to BrikTrak). I added most of the parts from the following: 7186 Watto's Junkyard (x4) 7153 Jango Fett's Slave 1 (x4) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Everything Must Go!

(...) We're up to 50% off now. Come on in and get yourself a great deal! Why do I suddenly feel like a car salesman? Adrian (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Pre-Moving Parts Clearance 50% off parts - 15% off sets

All parts (Save RCX's, which are already among the cheapest on Bricklink) on sale in my bricklink shop@ (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Birthday Sale on BrickParts entire inventory!

(...) Just to let everyone know that today is the last day of the sale. I have over 150,000 parts, ALL on sale! :-) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Big SALE at NeeD Lego !

Hi all ! So we incerased percentage of our sale so some things are now over 30% cheaper (and there are still some very interedting Space or Tehnic sets as well as boats) . In a few days we will close our shop in order to start uploading tens of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Up to 25% discount in bricks4you.com

Hello everyone, I've added the following offer in my bricklink shop to all buyers: I offer the following bulk amount discount on new orders or additions made in my shop untill the end of the 7th August 2002 - the discount will be based on the total (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BrickLink's Aaron's All Themes PASSWORD sale (13% off) !!

I will be away for the next 2 weeks. I have put all my parts & minifigs on sale 13% off. The PASSWORD to enter the closed shop 'Aaron's All Themes' is " 2redbricks ." You can enter the password under the brown doors. (URL) from my shop means you (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact