 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 776
775  |  777
Subject:
BrickLink's Aaron's All Themes PASSWORD sale (13% off) !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 07:18:57 GMT

I will be away for the next 2 weeks. I have put all my parts & minifigs on
sale 13% off. The PASSWORD to enter the closed shop 'Aaron's All Themes' is
" 2redbricks ." You can enter the password under the brown doors.
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=c470guy

Ordering from my shop means you agree that your order will not be put
together until sometime around August 11th. Feel free to browse around.

My latest batch of 53 ebaY auctions will be up late on July 29th
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=c470guy%40aol.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

I will combine shipping
Thanks...Aaron