 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 777
776  |  778
Subject:
Up to 25% discount in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:33:26 GMT

Hello everyone,

I've added the following offer in my bricklink shop to all buyers:

I offer the following bulk amount discount on new orders or additions made
in my shop untill the end of the 7th August 2002 - the discount will be
based on the total order amount in the period:

$100-$200 in order amount gets 5% discount on order amount
$200-$300 in order amount gets 10% discount on order amount
$300-$400 in order amount gets 15% discount on order amount
$400-$500 in order amount gets 20% discount on order amount
$500 or more in order amount gets 25% discount on order amount

The discount will not apply on orders made before this post.

Feel free to send me an email if you need further information about this
special offer - the discount will be added manually before sending out an
invoice to you.

Be aware that I offer discounts on shipping costs as well on large orders,
orders of $250-$500 gets 20% of on shipping costs and orders of $500 or more
gets 40% of on shipping costs.

Take a look in my shop and get tempted by the great prices offered :o)

Link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

See you there,

Morten
bricks4you.com