 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 784
783  |  785
Subject:
Prices lower/new sets in my Bricklink shop!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 19:38:11 GMT

Hi!  I've just finished lowering some prices and adding some smaller
used sets to my Bricklink shop.  Lower prices include 5134 and 5139
shooting cannon service packs (now $7 per pack when purchased in
quantities of 3 or more) and several other sets. Additions include a few
smaller '80's and early '90's town and space sets along with 3 vehicle
sets from the early '70's which have never been sold on Bricklink
before.  My store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ademlow

Happy shopping!

Alan