 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 781
Re: Everything Must Go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 21:32:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Adrian Drake writes:
I'm clearancing all of the meager stock in my bricklink store in preparation
of closing it down.  Everything's at 30% off right now, and at some point in
the near future, I'll drop the percentage farther.  Come visit Brickfrenzy
and buy my stuff!  I'll even give special discounts if you clear out the
entire inventory of a particular piece.  What that discount is depends on
the piece though.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=tremor

We're up to 50% off now.  Come on in and get yourself a great deal!  Why do
I suddenly feel like a car salesman?

Adrian