 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 545 (-20)
  Re: timeout errors at bricklink

(...) Now I get this werror, probably explains previous errors? Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14' The log file for database 'bricklink' is full. Back up the transaction log for the database to free up some log space. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: timeout errors at bricklink

Grrr.... this chaps my hide, especially when the automated billing is working without any problems! Dan (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: timeout errors at bricklink

(...) Exactly where you get these seems to fluctuate. Sometimes you can get into stores to browse, but can't place an order. Sometimes you can get into the discussion group to read, but can't post. And sometimes (like right now, for me anyway) you (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: timeout errors at bricklink

(...) Sunday evening, bricklink was running pretty smooth. This morning we seem to be back to the same problem... Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e31' Timeout expired /logcheck.asp, line 30 (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Many sets added and discounted in my Bricklink shop

I'm selling about half my collection because: I have well over half a million pieces, and we live in a 2 bedroom apt - I want some breathing space back. I have so much Lego I can't find pieces I KNOW I have, so I haven't built anything in almost a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: timeout errors at bricklink

Me too, except they aren't random, they are constant. I can't get to anything on the bricklink site :( (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  timeout errors at bricklink

I've been getting these for most of saturday and again this morning. They seem to happen randomly all over the bricklink site. I would post this to Tech Issues on bricklink, but everytime I try to do that I get another 'timeout expired' :/ Microsoft (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller.

(...) I can see how you are sympathizing, but it came off as quite hostile. I haven't read all of your posts to Bricklink, but I think Larry was just trying to avoid the debacle that occured there. IMHO, threads titled such as: "----name---- is a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller.

Larry: I am sympathizing with Kyle on how I understand what it feels like to lose money from dishonest Lego sellers. (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller.

(...) Todd, if you are going to start this up here, please try to start fewer threads than you did on BrickLink, thanks, and try to stick to facts (as above). In my view BrickLink is now left with rather a big mess and rather a sour taste. FUT (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  40% off all parts at Attack of the Bricks

(URL) extended my Wheel and Tire sale to my entire inventory. Lots of great deals to be had. Thanks for looking! -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: OH BABY 20% off

(this same message was posted in response to someone else asking the same question) As some of the pictures you mentioned are obviously mine, let me explain: Why are the sets purchased? The sets are purchased at deep discount in large quantities so (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Recent purchases??

As some of the pictures you mentioned are obviously mine, let me explain: Why are the sets purchased? The sets are purchased at deep discount in large quantities so that they can be parted out for sale in my Bricklink.com shop. I do, of course, keep (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Paradise ABS update

(...) Ohhh....something I forgot to mention, sale will last for approx. 7 to 10 days (or whenever I feel like ending it!!) :) then it will go back to "regular price". Thanks, Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Paradise ABS update

just letting everyone know, I updated the shop (by adding a "splash page"), removed my train parts - since they've been up for over 6 months, decided to re-absorb them into my collection. Added another 6600 Hiway Construction set to my inventory, as (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Shop Reopened !!! Tonns of sets !!!

Dear friends, dear AFOLs ! We are glad to finally announce that our shop - NeeD Lego is reopened ! There are many (over 100) old discontinued sets of all themes. Many old Classic Space & Tehnic ! Prices, as always , are below Bricklink average ! (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Lots of items at 0.09 per piece... white lamp posts for 1.99 each

I just went through a pile of my Bricklink store items which have been hanging around longer than I want, and marked them all at $0.09 each, often way more than 50% off the price they were before. Other stuff has been slashed to $0.19, and yet more (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Idea Book 6000 - Near Mint (FS)

Idea Book 6000 - Near Mint (FS) The cover: (URL) stickers: (URL) shop: (URL) A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt his environment (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  50% Off Parts, 10% Off Custom Kits

I've increased discounts in my BrickLink store. ALL parts are now 50% off. I've also decided to discount my remaining fire apparatus kits by 10%. Come on and spend some money so I can afford to produce some NEW kits :-) Will Bricksburg Fire (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Transparent bricks 40% off at Mega Lego

Howdy folks, I have put all my transparent bricks on sale. Still available: - 1x2 transparent dark blue brick without center stud. - 2x2 transparent dark blue brick. - 1x1 transparent red brick. - 1x2 transparent red brick without center stud. - 2x2 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact