 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1760 (-10)
  Re: Help please!

(...) Thanks to Daniel B. for informing how to work around this problem. It's a comcast thing. Here's the workaround: Until DNS gets propagated properly, use the work around: edit c:\windows\system32\...\etc\hosts at the bottom add: 64.127.136.213 (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Help please!

(...) There's something going on with the servers. It's not BL so much as it is NorthStar Systems. NSEric posted something about it yesterday, said it would take a while for the 'info to propagate through the network' or some such. So don't panic (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Help please!

I haven't been able to pull up the Bricklink site since yesterday. I was able to while I was at work, now at home I can't. I first thought it was a BL problem, but I now think the problem is on my end. I tried in both IE and Firefox. I tried by (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Birthday Sale at Missing Brick, 40% off and other deals!

ast week I turned 40, I had a superb birthday, at a LEGO show, with many good surprises (thanks again guys!!), so here is my Birthday sale: From now on till Monday morning when I get up (5 AM), I'll be having my annual birthday sale. Take any single (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Brickparadise lot clearance sale -25%

I realy need to reduce my inventory, hence this sale. For every lot you clear out, you will receive 25% off for that lot. This discount will be manually substracted from your order. Instructions will even receive 50% off. This sale applies to parts, (...) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Custom LEGO rolling stock available at my BrickLink store.

Moving this message to the proper forum. ===...=== Hi all, I have uploaded a number of my custom LEGO Santa Fe trains into my BrickLink store inventory: (URL) for looking, and if you don't look, then I hope you have a good reason, like you're just (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: MOVING - Must sell a few large sets

(...) huh. I thought that's why you *buy* a house... so you have someplace bigger to store & display those larger sets :) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  MOVING - Must sell a few large sets

Hello all! We're going to be buying a house, so I'm selling some of my larger sets. This is what I have so far: 6769 Fort Legoredo 6542 Launch & Load Seaport 6090 Royal Knight's Castle 487 Space Cruiser 5808 The Enchanted Palace 7662 Trade (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  All Parts now 50% off at Bucy's Bricks

Hello, Happy New Year!! I am ready to kick it into high gear to sell off as much of my store as I can as fast as I can. All Parts, Instructions and Gear are now 50% off and all minifigs are 20% off. Please stop by and see what is left before it is (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  All Parts now 50% off at Bucy's Bricks

Hello, Happy New Year!! I am ready to kick it into high gear to sell off as much of my store as I can as fast as I can. All Parts, Instructions and Gear are now 50% off and all minifigs are 20% off. Please stop by and see what is left before it is (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact