 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1757
1756  |  1758
Subject:
Birthday Sale at Missing Brick, 40% off and other deals!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:11:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

ast week I turned 40, I had a superb birthday, at a LEGO show, with many good surprises (thanks again guys!!), so here is my Birthday sale:

From now on till Monday morning when I get up (5 AM), I’ll be having my annual birthday sale.

Take any single lot (as many of the same item as you like) and if your lot is:

Parts, you get 40% off that lot, OR Minifigs, get you 30% off that lot, OR Sets, you get 20% off that lot.

So, everyone gets to pick one lot only, and you get 40% off if it parts, 30% off if that lot is minifigs, and 20% off if it is sets.

Buyer pays shipping, regardless of what is bought, I’ll charge ONLY ACTUAL postage costs, no fees, no cost for bubble mailers, etc.

In addition, each buyer spending over $15 (after discount) will get a FREE Polybag set (I have several different ones, you do not get to choose, they will be either creator, castle, star-wars, or potter).

For this sale, I will honor orders below my $15 minimum, but then you pay $1.00 for handling/packing on top of actual postage. If your order is $15 or less, use the password: broke

Sale is not retroactive, do not ask me to adjust orders recently placed.

I will manually calculate the discount before I send an invoice. I’ll send the order to “packed”, so you can place a regular order under my standard terms as well. I will not honor coupons in addition to the sale, but if you place a regular order within the same timeframe as the sale as well, I’ll double the value of your coupon for that order!!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

Paul