 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1756
1755  |  1757
Subject:
Brickparadise lot clearance sale -25%
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 10:40:16 GMT

I realy need to reduce my inventory, hence this sale.

For every lot you clear out, you will receive 25% off for that lot.
This discount will be manually substracted from your order.

Instructions will even receive 50% off.

This sale applies to parts, minifigs, gear and of course instructions.
Sets are not accounted in this sale.

Also, orders at or above $100 before discount is applied, will receive another
50% off shipping charges.
This discount will be given also to orders with multiple batches (as long as the
total order value is at or above $100)

Let the clean-out begin!

Stijn
Brickparadise.com