 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1758
1757  |  1759
Subject:
Help please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:14:35 GMT

I haven't been able to pull up the Bricklink site since yesterday. I was able to
while I was at work, now at home I can't.

I first thought it was a BL problem, but I now think the problem is on my end.

I tried in both IE and Firefox.

I tried by going my usual route, my bookmark, no luck. Tried typing in
http://www.bricklink.com my info at the bottom of the screen says "opening page
http://www.bricklink.com", but then it goes to a Dell/Google search page that
says "Sorry, we couldn't find http://www.bricklink.com/. Here are some related
websites: "

I tried clicking on links in my wanted list emails, no luck.I tried clickin on
links from my hisory, no luck.

I know one of you geeks knows how to fix this, please help, you're my only hope.

Please respond to this post or email me at: jkrenz22@yahoo

Thanks!
Julie