 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1759
Re: Help please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 02:28:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Julie Krenz wrote:
I haven't been able to pull up the Bricklink site since yesterday.

There's something going on with the servers. It's not BL so much as it is
NorthStar Systems. NSEric posted something about it yesterday, said it would
take a while for the 'info to propagate through the network' or some such. So
don't panic just yet...